Organic Play Box 95x95x58
$1,184.50 + GST
Invite nature into play with our Organic Play Box 95x95x58, reflecting New Zealand’s natural beauty in it’s design. Inspired by flora & fauna such as harakeke/flax and the organic contours of Te Whenua o Aotearoa.
At 58cm high, it’s sized perfectly for children aged 18 months to 5 years to explore and interact with forms that evoke the organic tapestry of Te Whenua o Aotearoa. It’s large enough that most toddler playspaces will only need 1-2 such play boxes to create a varied and challenging, yet safe, moveable outdoor playspace.
- Nature’s Design: Embracing the essence of Aotearoa, the organic cut-outs foster a connection to the local flora and fauna.
- Versatile Use: Ideal for climbing, retreating, and playful discovery, supporting physical coordination and imaginative play.
- No Soft Fall Required: With a height of less than 600mm, this play box ensures a secure play environment without the need for additional soft fall materials.
Play’n’Learn Play Box Collection:
- Durable Build: Made with robust thermoplastic composite panels and lightweight aluminium framing, these playboxes are built to last and resist the elements.
- Easy Upkeep: The materials used allow for simple cleaning and maintenance, ensuring a hygienic space for play and discovery.
- Longevity and Value: With a lifespan much longer than traditional plywood options, this playbox is a prudent investment for any educational setting.
- Safety: High slip resistance, Impact and abrasion resistance, Waterproof and UV-resistant properties.
By investing in a Play’n’Learn Play Boxes, you’re securing a modular playspace solution that’s innovative, safe, durable, and environmentally conscious.
View the Care Instructions for this product.
This item is manufactured in-house, to order. Manufacturing lead time is 6-8 weeks.