Shop By Category
Heavy Duty Table – Medium Rectangle
$429.95 – $449.95 + GST
Seats up to 8 Children
Made to withstand the hustle and bustle of busy learning environments, our Heavy Duty Table – Medium Rectangle, is locally crafted in our Wellington factory to the highest standards of quality and safety.
The rectangle shape allows up to 8 children to sit comfortably, with plenty of room for kai or activities. Our most popular medium table, the Heavy Duty Table – Medium Rectangle is one of the most functional tables for kindergarten or childcare centres, especially mixed-aged environments where small group & table sizes are preferential.
A common issue with imported table alternatives, is the legs become wobbly & unstable after some time due to being moved around to facilitate cleaning or learning space changes. Play’n’Learn Heavy Duty Tables have fully welded frames connecting each leg, ensuring this does not happen.
Another common issue with other tables is rusting metal legs. All Play’n’Learn Heavy Duty tables also come with a 65mm high exterior leg cap that sits around the base of each leg. This provides additional protection for the powder-coat on the legs, which occasionally can be damaged by vacuum cleaners or chair legs, continually knocking against the powder-coat, eventually causing cracks that can cause/expose rust. Our exterior leg cap ensures any knocks are absorbed and prevents rusting table legs.
Why Choose Play’n’Learn’s Heavy Duty Tables?
- Safe & Compliant: Rounded corners for child safety. Designed with hygiene, cleaning best practices, and safety regulations in mind. Meets or exceeds all MoE & MoH regulations and non-porous requirements.
- Durable & Functional: Fixed height, fully-welded frames endure high wear and frequent relocation on various floor surfaces. Often doubles or triples the lifespan of imported alternatives.
- Manufactured In-House: Built in our Wellington factory, ensuring fast lead times and reliable quality.
- Extensively Tested: Designed with input from local early childhood services and kindergartens for optimal developmental alignment.
- Product Lifecycle: Local manufacturing means repair and proactive maintenance options are readily available.
Dimensions: (LxWxH) 120cm x 80cm x 36/45/50cm
Lead Time: Manufactured to order with a lead time of 3-4 weeks.
|Table & Chair Height Guide|
|Approximate Age||Chair Height||Table Height|
*Table pictured is Light Grain Top, Black Legs.